UPDATED May 7th
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU
To our S Eye Care Family:
We would like to update you on our current status during these unprecedented and difficult times. First, we want you to know that your health and well-being remains our top priority. At the same time, we recognize the importance of continuing to provide needed eye care services for our patients and our community. With that in mind, we’d like you to know that we are currently open, but have implemented a number of measures to protect your safety and the safety of our staff when in our office.
ENHANCED SAFETY MEASURES:
We are following all recommendations by the CDC and have implemented new protocols to protect the health of our patients and staff.
- On arrival, all patients are screened with temperature measurements and surveyed for relevant COVID-19 virus risk factors.
- All patients are asked to wear a face mask while in our office throughout their visit. If a patient does not have a face mask, we will supply a surgical mask to wear.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available before, during and after your visit.
- Dr. Sweitzer and staff have their temperature measured daily
- We are limiting the number of patients inside our office at any given time and maintaining recommended social distancing between patients.
- Appointments are scheduled at appropriate intervals so patients do not arrive at the same time for check-in and waiting times are minimized.
- We have implemented additional sanitizing procedures to protect our patients and staff; including increased cleaning frequency for all medical equipment and high touch point areas in our office, as well as, enhanced immediate cleaning of frames tried on in our optical.
- Where appropriate, we have added plastic protective barriers on our examination equipment to minimize risk of oral and nasal contamination.
- We have reduced all non-essential visitors, including industry sales representatives and suppliers
- We will continue to monitor all future recommendations by the CDC and PA Department of Health
Additionally, we offer the option for a Telemedicine visit, when applicable, curbside pick-up for eyewear and direct-ship to your home for contact lens orders.
We will continue to be open during regular business hours and available for after-hour emergencies.
We hope you and your family are staying safe and healthy and look forward to seeing you soon!